Friday, September 25, 2009

Untitled


I want life to be like the commercials. Short, glistening bursts of happiness that interrupt the daily dullness of other lives and show you life as it should be if only you used Ariel instead of your regular detergent. I want an endless love like in the stories, where fair maidens are woken with kisses and where the innermost desires come true with a bit of help from a magical friend. I want to run around on beaches and bake cookies and eat cherries and gather the honey from his cherry lips. I want my dream world to be true and I want to wish upon a star and see my things happen. I want to walk to the end of the world holding his hand and living his fantasies until they become part of me. To caress his hair and feel his breath until I can no longer let a day go by without seeing the sun light up his eyes. I want his heartbeat to be one with mine and I want him to love me until the end of time.

0 suflete s-au deschis.: